Saturday, March 10, 2012

New Year!

Hello Everybody! =)

I didn't quite make my goal of 50/50 last year.
I read over 100 books...but that wasn't my main goal...

It's a new year, I'm trying this again.
Life happens...and we just have to learn how to deal with it without neglecting our goals in life...even if they are small/insignificant to others...as this one is. I truly love reading. Setting this yearly goal helps me keep it interesting and the more I read...the better I am. We should never stop learning, doesn't matter what age we're at.

So again...I'm trying for 100 books this year. 50 Fiction, 50 Non-Fiction.
I have a new strategy...and a lot more open-mindedness to see this through.

Good Luck to you. I hope your reading goals come out great this year!

Becky =)

No comments:

Post a Comment